camp canada pricing
Are you ready for an epic summer in the Canadian wilderness?
We'll make getting to Canada for your ultimate summer as easy as possible. It pays to go with the original Camp Canada.
We know in 2022 we will continue to have to adapt how we travel internationally due to COVID-19, and as the only agency with a Customer service team on the ground in Canada we will be there to support you every step of the way.
it's time for your next adventure.
- Summer Camp Placement
- Minimum of $1500 CAD spending money
- Support with Canadian work permit
- 10 weeks of health insurance
- Free accommodation in arrival city (up to 2 nights if required by camp)
- Orientation (in your arrival city or virtual)
- Free Canadian bank account
- Social Insurance Number assistance
- Arrival travel assistance
- Transport from your host city to camp
- Room and board at camp
- Support extending your stay after camp as a visitor
- 24 hour emergency support whilst in Canada
- Criminal background check - £75 - Please note for UK participants we require an ICPC.
- Electronic Travel Authorization fee - $7 CAD
- Medical check - (Varies based on GP) Medical form optional, not required for participation in the program.
- Biometrics fee - $85 CAD
- COVID-19 tests - You may be required to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to travel to Canada and to return home. The cost of these tests can go up to £110.
Although very uncommon, the officer at the port of entry in Canada may charge a fee of $155. This impacts less than 10% of participants and may be refunded by your camp.
If you've been with Camp Canada before, it is FREE to return to the same camp the next year.
If you decide to go to a new camp, you'll receive a reduced rate of £249 (£49 deposit + £200 program fee).
explore your limits.
In order to make it easier for you to get to Canada, you can pay the price in 3 easy instalments.
£49 deposit + £200 first instalment + remaining balance.
If this plan doesn't work out for you, we can build you a personal one.
frequently asked questions:
Is my place guaranteed at camp?
Yes. We guarantee to place you at camp, or we pay your money back. We’re confident enough to promise this, otherwise we’ll refund your program fees in full.
Program fees can be found outlined above and in our program agreement. The refund does not cover any 3rd party costs you may incur such as flights, background checks or visa fees. You are only eligible for the refund if you stay on the program until July 15th and do not withdraw your application.
What's the deadline for the payments?
You can pay in three smaller instalments, or one lump sum within 60 days of your official acceptance, after your interview with us.
When do I have to pay the first instalment?
After registration, you'll be able to fill in the basics of your profile. Upon payment of your deposit, new sections will open up in your application where you'll be able to tell us more about yourself. You'll also be able to secure your interview - so completing this step as early as possible will help you to get your profile completed and find out where you'll be heading for the summer as soon as possible.
Can you refund the deposit if needed? If you're not accepted onto the program for any reason, your deposit will be refunded immediately. However, it's non-refundable if choose to withdraw your application.
don't miss out on an epic summer.
*Program fees can be found outlined above and in our program agreement. The refund does not cover any 3rd party costs you may incur such as flights, background checks or visa fees. You are only eligible for the refund if you stay on the program until July 1st and do not withdraw your application.